How to improve TV sound quality to suit your individual hearing needs from just £80.
Despite the restrictions we are all facing, it’s a huge comfort to know there is always the TV to keep us entertained and connected to the outside world. Whether it’s your favourite film or daytime show, it’s important that you have an enjoyable viewing experience with clear sound clarity.
Whether you are tired of dodgy subtitles, confusing audio or struggling with the clarity of the dialogue of your favourite TV programmes, we can help you with the following:
- Have full flexibility and control – allows you to adjust your individual TV volume without impacting others in the room.
- Provide clarity – speech from your TV can be made as crisp and distinct as you wish.
- Stream sound directly from your TV – bypass any loudspeaker distortions from inbuilt TV speakers or soundbars.
Some recent feedback from our clients.
- ‘The TV is my main company at the moment, and I am absolutely delighted to be enjoying my evenings so much more now the conversations are easier to follow.’ – Mrs E Bradbury
- ‘My husband and I are able to share the same TV streamer and still choose our own volumes. What I hadn’t realised is that the phone would be clearer as well.’ – Jo Tuckler
- ‘Thank you for your patience with me on the phone, it was lovely to have someone to help me get set up.’ – Molly Piper
We are here for you.
Please call us on 01625 582140 (9.30 am to 4.30 pm Mon-Fri ) for advice on which TV streamer or hearing system might suit you best, as we have several styles and models in stock.
All of us at Alderley Hearing Solutions have many years of experience in finding the best solutions for you and your hearing needs. We take great pride in our work and our ability to significantly improve people’s quality of life.
We stringently comply with Covid-19 Regulations.
Please rest assured that Alderley Hearing Solutions are stringently following all of the current hygiene requirements and regulations set in place by the Government and Industry officials. If aftercare is needed, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn and we will also provide a mask for you – ensuring practice is conducted as safely as possible! All products are delivered to your door, following the Government advised safety regulations.
48 South Street,
Waters Green House,
Macclesfield SK11 6LF
The Bridge Podiatry Clinic,
3 Ellesmere Road,
Stockton Heath WA4 6DS
2 Crescent Road
Local Hearing Specialists, Est 1989
Book your appointment now
01625 582 140