What to expect from a hearing test
Alderley Hearing Solutions are your local independent hearing test specialists. We use the latest techniques and technology to provide hearing care tailored to your individual needs.
- Local independent hearing specialists giving personal service, est 1978
- Centre of excellence in programming hearing aids. (Hearing aids are only as good as the way they are programmed)
- Wide range of models in stock—same day fitting service available
- Price— full range from £650 to top end products
- Service – All our prices include all testing, fitting and aftercare for life
- Evening appointments and home visits can be arranged
- All our audiologists are fully qualified and registered with the HCPC
- Chart available to take home showing which parts of speech you hear
Keeping you safe in the ‘New Normal’
We might not look particularly stylish – but we keep you safe!
We are registered under HCPC as a medical facility and adhere to the same stringent hygiene regulations as GPs and Dentists.
|We are classed as ‘key workers’ and have been asked by the government to provide our services without interruption because they recognise hearing must not be neglected.
This is because reduced hearing can significantly impact mental health and your quality of life.
Straining to hear, missing punch lines, mishearing words from people wearing masks …. it all increases frustration. Now, more than ever, you must look after yourself and eliminating stress wherever possible is an important part of it.
Whether we are removing earwax or providing hearing tests. Our ‘Covid 19’ hygiene standards exceed requirements, if we see you at your home or at one of our branches.